I am a huuuggeeee Brownies lover! Yes! I LOVE BROWNIES. So at any point I get, I try to make them experimenting it with other flavors and then sharing the end result with my family – they are my trusted tasters! lol.
I have received countless requests for my recipe for fudgy nutella brownies so I’ve decided to share it here so it is available at all times. It is not a complicated dessert/snack at all. Very easy to make BUT your measuring of the ingredients determines the outcome!
3/4 cup all purpose flour (soft flour)
2 tbsp cocoa powder (I prefer bitter cocoa)
1 cup granulated sugar (I use brown sugar)
1 1/2 cup chocolate (I use Kingsbite chocolate. I melt 1 cup and just break the remaining into tiny pieces)
5 tbsp Nutella (You can put in just as much as you like)
1/2 tsp salt
2 tsp vanilla essence
1/2 cup melted salted butter
- Preheat your oven to gas mark 4 (350 degrees F/ 177 degrees C). Line your baking pan with parchment paper (a.k.a tracing paper)
- Pour melted butter into a large mixing bowl. Whisk in your sugar by hand or machine until smooth
- Crack in your eggs and vanilla extract and whisk it for about a minute or until its well mixed.
- Whisk in your melted chocolate and 3 tbsp Nutella until combined and smooth
- Use a rubber spatula to fold in the flour, cocoa powder and salt until combined
- Stir in the remaining chocolate pieces
- Pour the batter into your prepared pan and smooth it out.
- Bake in your preheated oven for about 30 mins. ( stick a toothpick in it after 30 mins. If it comes out dry and not wet, your brownie is ready!)
- Let it cool in the pan for another 30 mins or whenever it is cool before slicing it up!
- Here is a link to the oven temperature conversion whenever you come across a recipe and you’re confused about the temp settings
- Grease your pan even when you line it with parchment paper
- Visit this link to find out what you’ve been doing wrong when baking brownies!
Now that I have promised to make brownies for my friends, I better head off to start preparing the batches!
Tag me when you make your brownies! I’d love to see how it looks and also hear from you on how it tastes!
❤ ❤ ❤